- Leadership: Project Management (PMP)/Coordination/Integration/Timelines/Roadmaps
- SDLC: Agile/Waterfall/CICD/Release Management/Devops
- Architecture: distributed systems/Design patterns/SAAS/Multi Tenant/Resilient/Infrastructure as code
- Scaling: Caching/Optimization/Reliability/Provisioning
- Development: APIs/Classes/Algorithms/Processes/threads/Unit tests/ORM/MVC/Microservices/Frontend
- Databases: MySQL/MongoDB/PostGres/Query optimization
- Security: Sandboxes/Assess basic danger/mitigation/policies. At times, stopped live attacks
- Virtualization&Containers: Cloud/AWS/Azure/KVM/ESXi/Docker/PCF/Vagrant/Mesos
- Web apps: Restful Web Services/CMS/SEO/ i18n/E-Commerce/Angular/jquery/GraphQL
- Linux: Redhat/Centos/Ubuntu/Debian/Custom ISOs
- Servers: Deployment/Monitoring/Web Servers/Proxies/Email/DNS/DHCP/Firewalls
Over the years I acquired particular sets of skills-nightmare for bugs. With them I coordinate dev teams, plan & deliver reliable software at scale. I don't know who you are but if you work on cool stuff, reshape limits, reach out: I like to Impact bottom line, play nice & help others along the way - As Liam Neeson might say if he was into software development
Curious & persistent, I particularly enjoy complex challenges requiring thinking outside the box. Good at getting the bigger picture, using soft skills, I find it fun to bring together stakeholders from multiple teams, facilitate cooperation & resolve conflicting timelines in typical SDLC engineering env. In my current job, I regularly coordinate deployments between 30+ teams, track deliverables & ensure things get done.
Comfortable either in startup mode or operating in large corporation, I am PMP trained/Certified Scrum Master/Product Owner, Seasoned Software Dev. I worked on multiple large complex distributed systems & services from idea to finished/deployed/maintainable products, Scaling/optimizing as needed
In short, bring it on: I like what I do & l get things done.